Getting to know that special someone can be easier in an atmosphere that has an additional focus.
At LDS Singles Network, we realize that there's more to social life than just dates, and we think a singles site should have room for all of it. Even if you're only here to meet your mate, and aren't interested in casual socializing just for fun, it's often easier to build the friendship that every relationship requires in a setting that isn't too tightly focused on dating.
A few of the groups you'll find on LDS Singles Network include:
- Dance, Dance, Dance! - list dances in your area to get more people to come
- High Adventure Coalition - outdoor activities, some more adventerous than others
- LDS Issues - chat online about practical issues facing latter-day Saints
- Let's Chat - schedule a time to chat about anything and/or everything
- LDSSN Book Group - read the book of the month and then meet in the chat room to discuss it
- ...and many more
Group members can send messages to all the other members of a group at once (also subject to group leader control).
You can create and lead a new interest group. If none of the existing groups is quite what you're after, you can create a new group yourself. (Note that you must have a full-access account to create a group).
Complete your free registration and join an interest group today.